Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back To School Fashion Finds For Kids Of All Ages At Old Navy...


I love back to school shopping with the kids. I know I know, this makes me an oddity in most of
your books but what can I say. Well, let me clarify this a bit. I loved back to school shopping when I wasn't paying for the supplies. When I was growing up my sisters, mom, grandma and I would go shopping for back to school supplies at the mall. We would spend the entire day shopping for clothes, shoes, accessories and more and go to the food court, enjoy all the booths, and just plain go 'til we dropped. I have such happy memories and now I get to share these memories with my children and hopefully give them happy memories of their own to someday share with their children. (YIKES! I'm getting old just thinking about that!) It's an exciting time of year with all the neat choices for clothing, office supplies, electronic gadgets, book bags, accessories, etc. there are out there. Luckily there are great sales to accompany these choices and one of them I found was Old Navy's Back To School Sale...



















These are just a few of the casual pieces I picked that my kids love and with the sales and coupons came to a great total price. I love Old Navy! How about you guys? What sales have you come across? I'd love to hear from you and have you share your great bargains!



























































ave the best memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great New Friends With Great Blogs! We'd Love For You To Join Us...

The Perfect Couple!:O)

The Perfect Couple!:O)