Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Legos Legos Legos...

It seems like I find these everywhere. They're in the toilet, the kitchen sink, the vacuum cleaner, my drawers, my pockets, my purse, my hair, my bath tub, the car, the washing machine, the lint filter of the dryer, the glove compartment, and of course always right in the middle in the floor of the dark living room that you just happen to be really quickly running across with your bare feet to retrieve something or check a lock, etc.... Well you get the point they're everywhere and that's okay with me because they are awesome and my son loves them! They keep him busy for hours and hours and they exercise that amazing engineer or architect's brain living in his little bitty head somewhere. Our girls love them too and on numerous occasions mommy has played with them while they were dreaming of their future princes and palaces and all of the amazing drama that awaits them when they become princesses and rule their kingdoms. I'm lucky enough to be able to bring these great savings your way so please check them out and don't forget all those young imagineers that spend too much time at our feet watching television when they could be building brilliant works of art!!!

NEW Marvel LEGO Super Heroes sets are now available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great New Friends With Great Blogs! We'd Love For You To Join Us...

The Perfect Couple!:O)

The Perfect Couple!:O)