Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Do You Remember Reading Highlights When You Were Young?




I do and I remember it being one of the most entertaining and exciting magazines around. I was first introduced to it when I went to the doctor's office. Our family doctor was straight out of a  Norman Rockwell painting. I sat at a little round table made just for little kids and went straight for the hidden pictures page. My mom sat close by reading a mommy magazine and not only reassured me that all was just fine but also made me feel like such a big girl. The office staff was just like part of our extended family and always let me take my Highlights Magazine home with me and my Dum Dums Lollipop (Cream Soda being my favorite flavor!!!) I have continued on with this tradition with my little ones and they love this magazine and the others below. It's a great thing to take along with you in your diaper bag or day bag when going to appointments. Click the link below and check it out especially the prices as they just can't be beat right now!!!

Highlights Magazine:Highlights for Children is the world’s best-loved educational magazine, offering Hidden Pictures, stories, articles, and tons of craft ideas for kids! Highlights.com offers a remarkable selection of toys, games, and gifts that give children fun with a purpose!







In addition to Highlights Magazine, they now offer many new products such as:

  • Highlights Magazine
  • High Five Magazine
  • Puzzle Buzz
  • Puzzlemania
  • Which Way USA
  • Top Secret Adventures
  • Hidden Pictures Playground and Mathmania!
AND... just in case you are having a craving for Dum Dum Lollipops (There are a ton of new flavors to die for & a great treat for little ones to always carry in your purse just in case!!!:O))







No comments:

Post a Comment

Great New Friends With Great Blogs! We'd Love For You To Join Us...

The Perfect Couple!:O)

The Perfect Couple!:O)