Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Recipes

Holiday Recipes: "

snowman cake



In my recent winter newsletter, I sent out a list of some of my favorite recipes that are great candidates for the holidays. Here I compiled more recipes from the site for sweets and treats that I hope will make your holidays a little happier.





Nibbles & Drinks


The Best Holiday Nut and Pretzel Mix: This it the best snack I know of to go with festive drinks. I can’t get enough of it. Make this for your next cocktail gathering!


Spritz: Want a holiday drink that’s lighter than a cocktail, and more festive? Try pouring a Spritz (or two) this year for guests.


Roasted Squash: Could this recipe be any easier? Oven-roasted slices of squash, which you can customize with different herbs and spices. Leftovers are great cubed and tossed in a salad of winter greens with toasted pecans and dried cranberries.


Sardine Pâté: Silky fish pâté is great spread on toasts with flutes of sparkling Champagne.


Continue Reading Holiday Recipes...




"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great New Friends With Great Blogs! We'd Love For You To Join Us...

The Perfect Couple!:O)

The Perfect Couple!:O)