Monday, September 6, 2010

Tasty Tuesday!

And Even More Carmel ApplesImage by recursive_1 via FlickrHi there neighbor! It is so nice that you could take a moment from your busy schedule to stop by and say, "Hi." I hope that you all had a great weekend closing out the summer (I know, bummer!) It seemed like this summer just flew by and here our family was just getting started! Oh well, I'm sure we can find something to do somehow somewhere! :o) So here it is Tuesday and I am once again left with blogs that I have been playing with creating and designing and applying and reapplying- I love this design stuff! It reminds me of several years ago before more babies magically came our way (we're still trying to figure out what causes this baby magic- we have advanced to the lab experiment phase of things now that these babies of ours are getting a wee bit bigger (and nosier I have to add as we have been conducting most of these experiments of ours in our closet!) :o) and I am telling you I think we're onto something and I am way crazy about my lab partner- I know, as I should be!!! But according to all this reality TV business, ours is not the kind of story that sells! :o) Oh well, since we can't sell that and we don't have 20 babies coming out of the wood work (a couple but not 20!) I guess it's back to the blog content... so several years ago I was addicted to Sims 2 but not for the families of peoples, instead I was just bonkers for the decorating and buying materials to build and create different designs and then with my trusty cheat code I was able to take my little Sims and treat them to an absolutely dreamy shopping spree :o) and then take them home and either put them to bed or kill them if they were too needy with their maintenance requirements (I mean who has time to coax them into eating so they don't pass out when they have to go potty so badly that that's all they want to do and then clean up their mess when they have a tinkle accident on the floor and so on.... so with that scenario you have no choice but to electrocute them by placing a lamp in their potty mess or have them fall in the swimming pool and then remove the ladders--- OK so I'm kidding here (or maybe not) :o) before I get booted out of some friendly family site for being a really bad mommy to my Sims! So now I need to fulfill content needs- all I can think of today as my whole family had colds over the weekend and I am beyond sleepy is declaring Tuesdays as Tasty Tuesdays!
With today declared Tasty Tuesday, I will share 2 tasty items. The first will be tasty to eat and the second one will be tasty for the senses.No, the Chapstick below is not my submission but I just couldn't resist since it's both too funny and way too gross! Here are my contributions:

   
 
 
   
Enhanced by Zemanta









   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great New Friends With Great Blogs! We'd Love For You To Join Us...

The Perfect Couple!:O)

The Perfect Couple!:O)