Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi there and welcome to our newest blog!

The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick RoadImage via Wikipedia
I am so very happy to welcome you to our little corner of the Blogoshpere! I am a WAHM whom wears many many many hats (just like all the rest of you amazing mommies out there!!! I am really excited and blessed to be hanging out in some of the places I've been lately here on the Internet! Never before have I imagined a world where I would feel so empowered as a mother, wife, family, woman, business owner, artist, educator, friend, writer, caregiver, supporter, promoter, advocate, etc. as I do right now being amongst so many very special talented beautiful and giving people! There is INSPIRATION in the air everywhere & I truly believe that as we all just might save this world of ours as ONE after all and LOVE it beautiful with all of our creations and efforts! As you can see I am A)a really out there in a groovy kind of way trippy hippy flower power child B) am crazy in love with my husband and our children living a once in a lifetime magical fairytale adventure journeying together toward our happily ever after with just a few extra twists and turns in our yellow brick road (OMG! WHERE OH WHERE DID TOTO GO NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKES? AND THE CHILDREN? We did leave home with all of them didn't we?:o) ) or C) have been on my own little Odyssey through a great deal of health & personal trauma & loss and ended up spending a little too much time in the house and watching WAY too much TV plugging me into the whole Death, Doom, Devastation, Disease, Destruction..... and so on and so forth until I was just about to go outside and start digging our family underground safe haven all while raising the backyard chickens, growing veggies, storing rice & grain, water, & emergency supplies and plotting & planning what Food And Drugs Store I would HIT for necessary supplies like Flintstone's Chewable vitamins (what?) with my son's teenie weenie purple water gun (Did I mention I had been couped up with little people and their TV way too long too!:o) ) but I finally turned off the TV and then took a shower & a long walk outside, went to bed and D) I'm all better now!!! If you selected any of the above answers or all of them, you'd be right! I am indeed back to normal and seeing the world through Tony Robbin eyes again and I've got a lot of LIVING LOVING & LAUGHING to do so let's get this party started!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great New Friends With Great Blogs! We'd Love For You To Join Us...

The Perfect Couple!:O)

The Perfect Couple!:O)